Welcome to FIRSTCALL, Your Employee Assistance Program.
Our online orientation will explain our comprehensive EAP services and how to access them.
What is the Employee Assistance Program?
FIRSTCALL is an employer-paid program that offers employees and their families a comprehensive selection of personal, family and work-related services.
Who can use FIRSTCALL?
- All employees, full-time or part-time
- All members of the employee's household
- Dependent children who live away from home and are full-time students up to age 25
People call for many reasons:
- Relationship issues
- Child and family problems
- Emotional difficulties
- Job-related stress
- Alcohol and other drug abuse
- Financial concerns
- Adjusting to change
- Legal concerns
- Free - There is no charge to the member for any services. There is never a co-pay.
- Confidential - No information is released to anyone without your written consent.
- Accessible - Toll-free telephone, 24-hour live coverage, convenient locations, website
- Professional - All providers have professional credentials and extensive experience in order to work with you at the highest standards. All services are reviewed for adherence to quality standards.
- Comprehensive assessment
- Short-term problem resolution
- Referral assistance
- Legal consultation
- Work/Life resourcing
- Health Advocacy
FIRSTCALL offers help in legal matters:
- Telephonic consultation or 30 minute face-to-face meeting with an attorney
- Website resources with calculators and sample documents
- Representation at a discounted rate
Our comprehensive website - www.firstcalleap.org
- Information on EAP services
- Articles on wellness and workplace issues
- Online orientation
- Legal resources: Forms and library
- Financial tools and calculators
- Online access to Work/Life services
Work/Life Services - Time-saving, research-based resource service to help with:
- Childcare matters
- Eldercare needs
- College searches
- Adoption planning
- And much more…
Telephone and/or web-based options may be available, depending on the plan selected by your employer
The following options may be available to you, depending on the plan your employer has selected.
- Health Risk Assessment - Online tools to evaluate your health status and recommendations to help you live a healthy lifestyle
- Wellness Coaching - Telephone consultations with a wellness coach to help you reach your healthy lifestyle goals
- NurseLine Services - 24/7 telephone access to a registered nurse
- Health Advocacy - Help in navigating the complex healthcare system, including assistance with medical claims
- On-Line Newsletter - www.healthy-exchange.com/firstcall/
How can I use FIRSTCALL?
- It's easy…
- Call 1-800-382-2377