Who is eligible?
- All employees who are designated as eligible by their employer
- All dependent members of eligible employees' households.
Why would someone call the EAP?
How do I make an appointment?
- Call our toll-free telephone number, 1-800-382-2377, twenty-four-hours, seven-day-a-week.
- The phone is answered by a trained counselor who will assess your need and provide helpful, professional, and courteous assistance.
- You will be asked to name your employer/organization and to discuss your reasons for calling.
- The counselor will help you determine a plan of action, assist with making an appointment, transfer you to other services when appropriate or arrange for immediate help when needed.
- Appointments are available mornings, afternoons and evenings with consultants near your work site and home.