FIRSTCALL partners with employers to provide the organizational support services that help employers develop and implement business strategies for the effective management of their most valuable asset—their employees. With 20 years experience in providing EAP services to companies of all types and sizes, we are well versed in understanding the culture and needs of a broad range of industries.
Our Organizational Support Services include:
- Expert, dedicated, responsive account management
- Behavioral Risk Management services that can identify and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Management Consultation, Coaching and Referral Services to managers who are dealing with challenging individuals or work groups. We are experienced in:
- labor union/management processes
- substance abuse
- interpersonal relational difficulties
- conflict resolution
- team dysfunction
- motivational problems
- Conflict Mediation for employees who are experiencing severe difficulties in working with each other and who compromise department productivity and morale.
- On-site Critical Incident Debriefing services to groups and individuals.
- Seminars and Education Programs ... for Employers and Employees
- Comprehensive Program Promotion and Employee Awareness Marketing Plans including on-site and online orientations and recurrent workplace communications.
- Quality Assurance and Improvement measures that exceed industry standards to guarantee that our services meet the highest quality standards.
- Quarterly reports on program utilization and outcome
- Annual reports on all program services
FIRSTCALL Menu of Services
Return to the full listing of FIRSTCALL Services
For more information, call 484-337-4411 or email the Director of Business Development.