The services provided by FIRSTCALL are confidential. No one—not your employer, supervisor, co-workers, family or friends—will know about your call or appointment.
- 24/7 toll-free telephone line (1.800.382.2377) staffed live by qualified EAP consultants
- Consultants are located in areas near employee homes and employer sites
- Confidential face-to-face or telephonic consultation, problem definition and counseling plan
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment and risk evaluation.
- Short-term counseling with solution-focused intervention
- Follow-up includes satisfaction surveys and monitoring
- Referral assistance for problems that cannot be resolved within the sessions allotted under the EAP or require a specialized service not available within the EAP
- Employee legal and family mediation
- Telephone or face-to-face consultation with a local attorney or family mediator
- Financial consultation services with masters degree level financial professional
- Online orientation for employees and family members
- Service description and access information
- Continually updated tips and advice pages supporting personal development and work productivity efforts
- Family caregiving provider web resources with child/eldercare locators
- Online legal resources—legal library, financial tools and calculators, and legal forms