Through its ever-expanding educational and training efforts, FIRSTCALL partners with employers to create a healthier work organization. To this end, FIRSTCALL offers targeted training programs to educate employees about issues that matter.
Programs for managers, employers and organizations address the work environment, employee relations and management issues such as:
- Managing the Distressed Employee
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace: Detection and intervention
- Would I Work for Me? Effective Management Skills
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Valuable programs for all employees address issues of personal skills and personal balance. Some of these offerings are:
- Learning to Deal with Difficult Behaviors
- Building Personal Resilience
- Handling Holiday Stress
- Skills for Managing Stress
- The Next Frontier, Retirement
Contact us to get program descriptions or to learn more.